The Destiny Adoption Project
A student may have several sponsors. Each student’s profile and expense totals are updated to reflect sponsorship commitments. A profile is moved to Adopted when we’ve received promises to satisfy the student’s tuition/room & board expenses through graduation.
- Full sponsorship: Covers at least two or more semesters of a student's tuition and/or room and board.
- Partial sponsorship: Covers one semester of a student's tuition and/or room and board.
- Sponsor's are asked to commit to sponsoring at least one semester of a student's expenses.
- Expenses of greatest concern are tuition, and room and board costs.
- Sponsor's choose to cover at least one semester of the student's tuition or room and board (if applicable)
- After payment is made you will be directed to download, sign, and return your sponsorship agreement.
- Once we receive your signed agreement, we will initiate an introductory meeting with the program manager who will remain your main point of contact to answer questions and facilitate communication with student.
Can I change sponsorship level?
How will I know if the student received payment?
Here's how to get started
We encourage sponsors to connect with their assigned students to build a relationship. We provide ongoing support and resources to both sponsors and students throughout the sponsorship journey.